I have my essentials that I can't travel without. I like to be comfortable when I travel and I like to be prepared. I prefer to take my favourite products with me than leave it to chance and buy random products in the airport or throughout my travels.
I carry my essentials or items that I will need and use frequently.
- Lip balm
- Hand sanitizer
- Back-up cell phone battery
- Phone charger
- Bluetooth headphone buds
- Passport and travel wallet (passports, credit cards, cash, travel documents)
- Few hair elastics and tooth flossers
- Pur Gum
- Essentail oils
My carry on has all of my valuables, electronics, cosmetics and toiletries, a simple outfit for the destination and shoes (flip flops and swim suit).
- Laptop and cable
- Turkish towel (for warmth if needed)
- Cosmetic bag - all items under 100 ml
- Toiletries bag - all items under 100 ml
- Empty Bkr Water Bottle (to refill my water on the airplane)
- Small bag of electronics and cables
- Sweater and extra change of clothes
- Tkees flip flops
FROM MY ONLINE BOUTIQUE
These are some of my favourite travel essentials from my boutique. Sun care to snacks and convenient travel sized products.
STATE OF ESCAPE NEOPRENE CROSS BODY
This is the ultimate cross body bag perfect for travel. Made in Australia.
HEYS LUGGAGE PACKING CUBE BAGS
These packing bags are a must for me. Once I used them, they quickly became my favourite travel essential.
TKEES FLOP FLOPS
These flip flops are the best. Great for everyday, the beach and can be dressed up too.
Hi, I'm Jules; a multi-passion business woman, boss babe and entrepreneur; a mom to 3 daughters, luxury travel and fitness lover, planner, organizer and lifestyle blogger. I live mid-town Toronto with my daughters. Any chance I can, I'm booking a vacation. I appreciate quality and love natural products!